My name is Lisa. My husband's name is John. He is 25 and I will be 25 in June. We have been married for almost 4 years. We met at church and have been inseperable since then. I am a stay at home wife and mom. John works at a major cell phone company. In case you haven't noticed, we love Lilo and Stitch in this family.
We knew from the beginning of our relationship that I had fertility problems. We've had three miscarriages. We are currently working with a Reproductive Endocrinologist a.k.a fertility specialist. After our last miscarriage in July of last year we decided to pursue adoption through the foster care system. We took some time to grieve for our precious Michael and when we felt God's leading, we enrolled in PATH classes through the state to become foster parents. We had our home study and the day we were approved, we were told we were getting a placement. We currently have two beautiful boys in our care. We have hopes of adopting them if God allows us to.
Life is busier than I ever imagined. The boys keep me on my toes all day long. I am so thankful for them though. Life is really good and I am looking forward to seeing what the months ahead bring us.
Well that's just a little bit about our family. I hope you return to read more about us soon.
BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment